When You use any of the assistance provided by Us through our web portal, encompassing but not restricted to, (e.g. Product Reviews, Seller Reviews), you will be subjected to the laws, actions, policies, terms, and conditions favorable to such services, and they shall be considered to be integrated into these terms and shall be considered as part and parcel of these terms.
- Defined Terms:
Unless otherwise restricted, the capitalized words shall have the significances as interpreted herein below:
- "Agreement" must have the completed application form, its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions stated herein. It should be deemed to have been executed at ghaziabad(U.P.).
- "Company": is defined as Propproper Realty Services (OPC) Pvt Ltd through its Real Estate Portal Division ("the Company") and an existing company under the Companies Act, India and has its corporate bureau at ghaziabad- 201012 Uttar Pradesh.
- "Date of Commencement" is the date on which the user has already toured the website of Propproper and or has completed the enrollment procedure.
- "Date of Termination" is the date of expiry which will be spoken of in the notice or in the letter of termination.
- "Propproper.com" is interpreted as the internet web portal of the company at www.Propproper.com
- "My Campaigns" includes time to time evidence and explanation of the Assistance given by the Company.
- "Registration Data" is the database of all the facts and data supplied by a user on a preliminary application and subscription but only it will be limited to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- "User" is interpreted as a person or a corporate subscriber for the services and the signatory, whose particulars are included in the application form and also it includes his or her successors and permitted assignees. "User" or "You" also is an individual who accesses or avails the website of the company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading data or impressions and also includes other individuals jointly participating in using the website of the company.
- Words related to the masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires and words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporated and unincorporated.
These Terms shall proceed firmly to form a valid and a binding contract between the parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User begins again to access and use the website of Propproper.
The company gives a number of internet-based assistance through its web portal and shall consist of:
- Posting User profile or listing for the purpose of sale/rental of property, and also of similar property services etc.
- Secure an estate through Propproper.com and its internet links.
- Place a picture advertisement in any of the group publications with the help of www.Propproper.com website.
- Upload advertisements on Propproper.com.
- Send advertisements and promotional statements through emails and news.
The Services can be purchased through several methods of payments offered. The purchase of Services shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like the subscription cost, (Refund policy and cancellation policy applicable)
You need to represent and warrant to the company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are eligible to enter and perform and adhere to the phrases. While users under the age of 18 may employ the services of the website, they shall do so only with the interest & the advice of the elders or any legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian's enrolled profile. You need to agree to enroll yourself to the website before you choose to upload any content or comment or any other use or services of this website and provide all of the required details including your complete name, age, email ID, residential address, and phone number.
- Subscription Fees
- The adequate rate of the Subscription Fees for the services provided shall be mentioned in the "My Campaigns " dashboard or may be specified by the company from time to time.
- Penalty for the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
- Payment & Refund Section
- The Subscription Fees should be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any sort of cause or whatsoever, he or she should make the fee donation towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the company on the debate. In the circumstance of the company deciding the debate in the User's favour, the company will refund to the user any extra charge paid by the User free of interest.
- Any hesitation in the fee donation by the user of any sums due under any agreement, the company knowingly will charge interest on the outstanding percentage from the date of the payment due until the date of the final payment of the user made.
- Propproper desires to instruct the users to not reveal their credit card/ debit Card information / expiry date / CVV / OTP details to any individual because the company never seeks for such evidence from the "Users" except through automated and secured payment methods and the company will not be accountable for any such revelation made by the "Users" to anyone even if they claim to belong to the company.
VII. Chargeback Policy
- Fee donation for the assistance offered should be on 100.